- The highest aspiration of a person’s life is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength.
- Jesus is the only way to heaven. Heaven and hell are real. Everyone will spend eternity somewhere. The #1 priority of the church is to reach people at home and around the world, using every possible means before it is too late.
- The Bible is absolute truth and should be the basis for all decisions.
- Marriage is ordained by God, and is a lifelong commitment between a man and a woman. Any sexual relationship outside of marriage is wrong.
Any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, pornography, and attempting to change one’s biological sex or otherwise acting upon any disagreement with one’s biological sex) is sinful and offensive to God.
People at all stages of life are valuable to God and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Tithing a tenth of our income and giving offerings to support the work of the local church is an act of worship and is the means of God’s blessing in our lives. Jesus is the chief shepherd, local pastors are His under shepherds working together to reach the city.
- The church should be racially and culturally diverse and should be culturally relevant without violating Biblical absolutes.
- Every Christian should be committed to a local church for fellowship, teaching, discipleship and accountability.
- Christians should influence all aspects of society and culture.
- Every person has a God given destiny to fulfill with their life.
- Praise and worship should be a mix of intense, joyous praise and intimate, heartfelt worship.
- Everything in life should be done with integrity and excellence.
- The gifts and power of the Holy Spirit for signs, wonders and miracles are for today. The book of Acts is a model for church life.